Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shades of Blue


Lovely Shades of Blue!

Hope I'm not boring you with another crocheted Granny Tissue Box Cover I completed.  This time I picked shades of Caron Simply Soft blue yarns - ocean, blue mint and purple.

This one has been placed in our Master Bedroom.


I'm working on a white one for our Guest Bathroom now.


We have lots of tissue boxes around the house - mainly because I suffer from chronic sinus troubles.  I think the tissue boxes are so pretty now and I don't mind them sitting out with these pretty covers.

Pattern found (here) thanks to Michelle (The Royal Sisters).

Of course, I will have to make some Christmas covers too...that's a given!

Sandy at Teacup Lane

10 comments:

  1. I love these tissue covers - I'm thinking I might have to crochet one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, you're beating me ! ;-)
    I love this one and like you, I'll make different ones for the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is. The holiday ones will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crochet is just lovely. I just found your blog and noticed the states you have visited with your RV. All I can say is Girl, you better get on down here to Alabama for a visit. You don't know what you're missing! :)

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sandy,

    your Tissuebox looks so beautiful - my absolute favorite color!
    Great work and have a nice Week,

    many Greetings from Germany,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful example of your handiwork.;)
    I love your new header.;)
    Have lovely Monday Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say...You can never have enough granny goodness happening...
    Love this new one...sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love the blue!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're on a roll with the tissue covers. You have chosen some lovely colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way too go on centering the header. Wasn't that the project. Something so simple, made so hard..... Love the new look....

    Bless you for such a fun Kleenex box.

    What fun you have been having while I was away. So much to see and read. Stunningly, fun pictures as always. So, glad to be back around with all my friends in blogland.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete