Tuesday, September 28, 2010

REDnesday - Visiting Tina's Cherry Hill Cottage


1. Sweet Cottage Cottage..., 2. Red heart pillow..., 3. Red Carnation Wreath, 4. Red and white dishes~, 5. A gift from Kathleen..., 6. Christmas In July~ ,07, 7. Hand-painted Table, 8. Front Door Wreath...A Red Gingham Cottage..., 9. estate find..., 10. Cherry Napkins..., 11. A Bowl Of Green Apples.., 12. Red cherries..., 13. Polka Dot Settee~, 14. Christmas greetings from Toots..., 15. Red and White..., 16. Decorations...


I'm featuring one of my favorite bloggers - Cherry Hill Cottage - to show you a Texas gal, Tina, who loves R.E.D. too!  Who wouldn't love to have Tina's delightful and delicious home popping with all of these glorious reds?   I know I would!

If you haven't met Tina yet hop over to her gorgeous blog (here) to have a real Texas treat.

(All photos from Flickr - click on any photo's legend to see the whole photo)

Please join Sue at It's A Very Cherry School World (here) for more REDnesday treats. 

Sandy at Teacup Lane

13 comments:

  1. Look at all those wonderful reds, I love Cherry Hill Cottage!

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people think of red only for Christmas but you can see by your collage it is beautiful all year round and really warms things up. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    I have been a follower of Tina and her blog for quite a few months. I love checking in to see her new posts. Her home looks so warm and inviting.
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mosaic. I, too, like Cherry Hill Cottage. She has a creative flair for sure and I love all of her "cherry". Thanks for sharing with us all on Rednesday.
    ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥•.*.Thank you.*.•♥
    ♥•.*.from Vicki.*.•♥
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collage, wow, stunning.;) Have a lovely Wednesday.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely, lovely!! My particular favorite is the set of cherry bowls. (Chair of Bowlies?)

    Red has truly grown on me in the past few years. At first I resisted red and aqua together but now I really like that. So much inspiration in this post - must. resist. dreaming up another project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You featured more reds today than I have found all year. I have to get out and look for them. I have hardly any red in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on that mosaic Sandy! Cherry Hill Cottage was one of the first blogs I ever read, and Tina's home has always been an inspiration for me. Nobody does RED like she does!
    Happy Rednesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS reds!! I am off to visit this sweet red loving lady :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved Tina's home - she does such a fabulous job in decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Cherry Hill cottage, too! She is a decorating inspiration .
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Rednesday! I will definitely check out Tina's blog, thanks for the tip! Nan

    ReplyDelete