Monday, September 13, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Tea Anyone?



1. Bluebird Teacup, 2. China Doll & Garden Cottage Teacup, 3. Spode Blue Room Teacup, 4. Vintage Cookie Jar & Mugs, 5. Yellow Daisy Teacup, 6. Close Up , 7. Violets Flowers Close Up , 8. Can You Smell The Flowers?, 9. Who Doesn't Like Roses?, 10. Blue Spode Teacups, 11. Dundee Thistle Teacup, 12. Green Leaf Pattern Teacup, 13. My Blue Spode Collection, 14. Blue Spode Saucers, 15. Isn't the saucer pretty?, 16. Blue Flower Teacup




It's Mosaic Monday... And Tea Time at Teacup Lane!

Please join our lovely host, Mary at the Little Red House (here) for more mosaic fun.

Sandy at Teacup Lane

12 comments:

  1. Wow what a great mosaic! You have a wonderful collection of tea cups. Have a lovely day!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mosaic; love the last teacup! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collection of teacups. Love #6 the close up. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your tea cups.. but, I need a mug please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun mosaic. Your teacups are beautiful!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mosaic - the teacups are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy,
    How lovely. The tea cups are just gorgeous and I love the idea of using them in a mosaic.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful gathering of tea cups. May I use the forget-me-not? So pretty! I'd actually love to sit down for tea. It's so cool and rainy in my corner today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure have a fabulous collection of lovely tea cups Sandy.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Such pretty tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this must be the most beautiful china mosaic I have ever seen.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete