I've worked up eleven Waikiki Wild Flowers motifs and joined them together.
I added two more shades of color to the mix one a deep purple and the other a light pink.
I think it is quite pretty.
Flowers are easy to crochet (easy on hands too) and I wish I could do as good a job at joining as I go as Susan did on hers.
I'm working on it.
I almost had a crochet "meltdown".
I just happened to look a one of Susan's photos (below) of her blanket and thought to myself it looked like my "bottom" does.
Quickly the thought ran through my mind "Did I reverse the stitches somehow?"
|One of Susan's photos.|
Now look at my "bottom".
|My photo of what (I hope) is the "bottom"!|
I had to find out if I goofed or not.
So I went to Susan's Ravelry site to look at all of her photos again.
I think I'm ok.
Susan shows photos of both her top and bottom and I'm pretty sure my top is the "top" and my bottom is the "bottom".
Now that I'm done panicking... here's what I did this afternoon.
I scrubbed down the porch furniture with Spic n' Span.
I've used different cleaning products over the years to clean this furniture but nothing I've tried before worked as easily as Spic n' Span.
I had to just lightly scrub with a brush and rinse off with the hose but it was easy and cleaned up the furniture beautifully.
Tomorrow I'll do the porch railings.
The furniture, once dry, will go into the shed over winter now that it's clean.
Because I have senior moments now ~ like not remembering what day of the week it is ~ I write it down on our dry eraser board every evening for the next day.
Hubby surprised me by adding "J + S" to my pumpkin.
What a sweetie!
Love ya Honey!
PS - Honey volunteered to go get take out for supper tonight because I worked hard this afternoon!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone