Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Creative Crocheting

Other Fantastic Crocheters Courtesy of Flickr
1. Pretty Petals, 2. Circles of Rings, 3. flower chain for cabinet part 1, 4. samples, 5. finished ripple blanket, 6. Hooked on Crochet, 7. Beyond the Square - Motif 45, 8. Flower, 9. PocketCottage19


Look at all of this wonderful creative crocheting!  

These are creations from other crocheters courtesy of Flickr.  I love to look at other crocheters work...I can't help but be inspired.

Just click on any legend above to see the full photo and check out the creative mind behind any of these fantastic projects.


Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful mosaic, Sandy! Just beautiful! Love all of your pics of snow, too! Your cypress looks gorgeous!! Still loving my sunny Florida, though!! LOL!

    Have a wonderful week gal!
    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and you are so talented! Love your mosaic. So colorful and bright! The kitty looks comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, all the colors and patterns are too, too pretty! I want to link and see what the crocheters' projects are! Thanks for posting this pretty mosaic.

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mosaic. I have a much greater appreciation of crocheting now that I'm trying to learn!!! So far I've made two wash cloths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great, so colourful. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Circle of rings is my favorite...nice mosaic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Mosaic Sandy! I love the colorful~ness of others projects too. :) Have a good day! (thank you for posting one of mine! I'm humbled) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all beuatiful! I love the one with the kitty.;)
    Have a lovely Monday Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sandy! Thank you for adding my flower to your mosaic!
    I love looking at other peoples creations too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandi,

    Gorgeous mosaic. Very colorful. I will have to visit each one.

    Have a great week.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are some very talented crafters around as seen by the photos you found.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mosaic!!! What talent these people have!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW... I knew number 2, well... very very well.... each and every stitch well. Thanks for including. I'm so impressed with how far you have come here in blogland. You are a pro now and a sweet friend to have.

    Holding my breathe for the "Blizzard" to start here in the Chicago area. So far not a flake, but I think that will end soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are so many creative people out there!

    ReplyDelete