Wednesday, January 5, 2011

REDnesday - The Royal Sisters

Grandma's Garden Cushion
Isn't this just the cutest crocheted pillow!

All images courtesy of Flickr.

This is one gal that I love!

Michelle at The Royal Sisters is one of my favorite bloggers.  

So, today I am showcasing some of her crochet projects for REDnesday.

Grandma's Garden Cushion
Michelle's Grandma Garden Cushion

 She loves crocheting...especially anything with granny squares!

She is so generous with her talent - sharing many of her own designed patterns on her blog.


4th of july edition
Her Stars & Stripes Beauty!


New Cushion Back View
Another of her fantastic cushions!


Granny Hood
Michelle in her Granny Hood

Please visit her blog (here) ...it is fantastic!  Michelle is an inspiration to all of us.  


There are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I absolutely adore that cute pillow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work and her blog.....thanks for sharing her projects with us....blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some very fun and lovely items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle is a fav of mine too. Love her and her blog. Her new pillow pattern is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her work is fantastic! Thank you for highlighting her ... I'm heading over to her blog now ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mother is the oldest of 10, and all of these children have given my grandmother grandchildren. When I was twelve, there was at least thirteen. That year, she crocheted each one of us an afghan. Amazing. My brother's was that American flag afghan. Nice post. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful reds dear Sandy and I like your new header.;))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love the flag! I am definitely going over to visit her blog and etsy shop now. Thank you for sharing her with us!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Forgot to respond to your comment about my little visitor... I would never chase away an animal in need hence the Kitty Kat Kafe! I also meant to tell you that I like your adorable new header!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Far too much granny goodness in one hit, lol. I feel quite giddy!

    ReplyDelete