Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mosaic Monday - Best Buddies

Best Buddies at Teacup Lane

Santa, Snowmen and Missy Gingerbread....Best Buddies!

Isn't this the cutest snowman face?

"Cookies for Santa" Plate

I love Snowmen and Bunnies

Missy Gingerbread - What a beautiful smile!  

Cute candy cane ribbon and buttons...

St. Nicholas Square Snowmen Salt & Pepper Set

Birthday Gift - St. Nicholas Square  Snowmen Goodies

One of my favorite ornaments - Missy Gingerbread

Isn't her gum drops jump rope adorable?

Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment Sandy. I love your snowmen - there is something about them. They look so happy and cuddly.

    We only see them in the shops at Christmas time. take care.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these sweet Snowman goodies are just so cute!! And I love the Missy Gingerbread too!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowmen! And we here in Central Alabama are about to be socked-in with snow!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Goodies...

    Do visit my blog too: www.lucky-vagabond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collage dear Sandy, I love Snowmen too. It has been a while since I built one.;)) Have a great Sunday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That truly is the cutest ever snowman facex

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your snowmen and the gingerbread is pretty wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely collection of snowmen. They are winter decoration and not necessarily Christmas. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That snowman cookie plate is the cutest. Nice winter theme.

    ReplyDelete