Tuesday, November 2, 2010

REDnesday - Red Color Is Everywhere

Courtesy of Flickr and other Flickr members
1. Ode to ME Lamp, 2. Bee Heaven, 3. Crochet: Lollipop Scarf, 4. Christmas Tree Decorations, 5. Triskell végétal, 6. Gomez, 7. Grandma Twinkle Blanket, 8. When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace., 9. Red-headed Woodpecker, Melanerpes erythrocephalus (2 of 2)

It's Election Day here in the USA.

Please VOTE today!

Yes, "I Can"!

I did first thing this morning!



More REDs to enjoy here and at our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday.


9 comments:

  1. A charming group of reds!

    Happy Rednesday,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty reds. I love your vintage header!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous red mosaic and I am loving your new header :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What redness goodness you have chosen there. I must follow some of the links to see more!

    Your fall leaves were beautiful too. We don't get that color here, so it is nice to be able to see everyone else's.

    Looking forward to seeing your new landscaping in front.
    Hugs,
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mosaic-I love the woodpecker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that lamp. It's SO cute! And so is the kitty. Great group of reds today, Sandy!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sandy, I just adore this Rednesday post you did. I am sooooooooooooo loving that lamp...drool drool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, What an absolutely lovely collage! I see my lamp! How very sweet of you! It looks so cute with all the other wonderful reds! Have a lovely week! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete