Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Pops of Red and Blue

Courtesy of Flickr and Flickr Members

1. Vintage Mercury Glass Finneal Tree Topper , 2. Raggedy Ann Vintage Ornament, 3. Vintage Inspired Bottle Brush Christmas Trees, 4. Cute Santa, 5. Box of Vintage Blue SHINY BRITE Christmas Glass Ball Ornaments, 6. Raggedy Andy Vintage Ornament, 7. Grandma Twinkle Hanger, 8. Teacups..., 9. Mika and David's Apartment Front Door...

It's Mosaic Monday!

Less than 50 days to Christmas!  

Red and Blue are very lovely for Christmas.  Some of these really POP with those colors.

Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!



12 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas goodies. Love the bottle brush trees. Last Christmas, my sister by choice made a Raggedy Ann doll for me. I love it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great Sandy, what a beautiful collage. Gosh we're just having so much snow come down. The snow plower has been out twice he may end up coming again in the am to plow us out. Ingrid over in Kodiak just 150 miles away is missing this, they have sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm a Raggedy Anne Lover... I still have my very first one. So, I aDORE this mosaic. Thanks for all your kind words lately.

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beuatiful colour collage.;) Red and blue are such great colours to mix.;) Beautiful images.;)
    Have a lovely Monday dear Sandy,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous collage! I love the Christmas trees and Raggedy Ann and the blue balls - don't they look perfect on a Christmas tree?! I'm happy to be following along! Please join me at my history blog. I'd really love to have you!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very festive!!! Brilliant colors!!!! Have a grand day! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collage my friend! Yummo! Love all the gorgeous colors!

    xo~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the Raggedy Ann and Andy, so sweet, brings me back to when my sister and I were little. She sooooo loved her Ann and Andy dolls and slept with them every night. Lovely teacups too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fun collection of images, Sandy! I love the teacups on the door -- I may have to steal that idea! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, so colorful. Just love the teacups of the door swag.

    ReplyDelete