Tuesday, November 30, 2010

REDnesday - Christmas Cheer!

Courtesy of Flickr and Other Flickr Members

1. hi!, 2. Wink wink, 3. Christmas Tree Girl, 4. Vintage Linen Half Hostess Apron, 5. White Holly and Candle, 6. Points on Silver, 7. Snowman Cookie Jar, 8. our Christmas stockings, 9. Vintage Christmas Mini Ball Ornaments - Sweet Holly Berry Mix


The Christmas boxes are coming out of storage at Teacup Lane and my our decorating frenzy has started.  

Of course the whole house is  a mess because one can't clean while one is decorating.  At least I can't.  I'm trying to find places to stash all the non-Christmas stuff - some things go in drawers or closets and some go behind our living room sofa - on a temporary basis of course. 

Do any of you hide your stuff behind your furniture?      

Our refrigerator (that we thought was fixed after repairs that cost almost $300) is still producing those lovely huge ice cycles in our freezer.  So the GE serviceman is coming again today...when the house is all upside down!  Ugh....  

Enough of me... there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 


It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the vintage Christmas tablecloths, they remind me of my mother's and she would use them on both her dinning room table and kitchen table. You don't see them as good now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...really like the snowman in the top of the collage (first photo).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vintage Christmas things!

    Behind the couch is always a good place to stash stuff in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....that's alot of RED... Spent most of the day in template crazys... Enjoying your new look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sandy, love your collage, particularly that Santa mug on the top.;))
    I only store suitcases and some boxes under my bed, otherwise I am not sure I hide anything behind any other furniture.;))
    Have a lovely day dear friend,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete