I chose the blue flat to make a fabric basket liner for our TV remotes.
I made a paper pattern and cut out the pattern pieces.
Last night while eating supper I realized I stitched part of it wrong so I "frogged" or ripped out the thread and re-pinned it.
I'm so glad I caught that mistake before it was too late to correct it.
Now we have a pretty TV remote caddy and all the remotes have their own space - and the best part is they don't fall together and accidentally turn on.
So we went from this...
I'm on a roll here. I found two cute crochet patterns I want to try so they are next on my agenda.
This is a pattern for Baby Head Bands that I'm thinking of converting to a book marker. Don't know if it will work but it will be fun to try.
And I decided what to do with the cute London tea towel souvenir I bought in England. It is a project with stretcher bars.
That's all folks! Thanks for visiting!