Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Teacup Day



I haven't blogged about teacups for awhile.  

I love this photo.  

These aren't mine, but I have the teacup in front with the poke a dots and one in the back too.   I blogged about them (here). 



Blue and white teacups...this is soooo stunning!

I love that the plates and cups are mixed all up.




Black and white and A, B, Cs.  It doesn't get any better than this.




 Teacups as a light fixture.  Yes!



Another interesting way to use teacups....as food dishes for your kitty.




Pink floral teacups...all stacked prettily.



Adorable, teeny, tiny Teacup rings!  Who would have thought?




And lastly four beautifully stacked teacups for your enjoyment!

I haven't bought any new teacups since our trip to Alaska last summer.  I don't like to let any collection get too large.  And unfortunately I've no place to display anymore at this time.   

But I can still admirer the ones I have and drool over these.

And I'm joining  Terri at Artful Affirmations (here) Tea Cup Tuesdays!   

7 comments:

  1. Blue and white dishes are always so beautiful, I love all these teacups, I can't decide which I like the most! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo, of all the pastel teacups...I've yet to buy a range of mixed pastels. I think they would make an adorable afternoon tea party come alive with colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cups. I keep telling myself "no more teacups", but I buy them anyway. My husband doesn't even say anything anymore. He just gets a resigned look on his face. lol
    AT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection of tea cups!
    And the way you mix them turns out so artistic... They make gorgeous photos, very creative!

    Congratulations!
    M.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi: I just love your post today. The collection of tea cups are amazing. Thank you for sharing them with us. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for showing us such gorgeous tea cups! I love looking at them. I think the tea cup ligts are really fabulous, as well as the rings!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post. I love the little rings!

    ReplyDelete