Saturday, August 13, 2011

Delightful & Delicious Pink

More delightful and delicious pink images from Flickr
(click on each image to go to the source for more information)

Cabbage Patch Cupcake Toppers
What a cute cupcake topper!

Cabbage Patch Cupcakes
Just adorable!

Strawberries and White Chocolate
Mouth watering yummy!


Wedding cupcake white & pink rose (2)
So pretty for a tea party!

Cupcakes
Who doesn't want a sea of cupcakes!

Put me in the middle and leave me!

yarn bracelets 11
I want one!


I wish I could eat one of these beautiful cupcakes!  

Ok...not just one but several!

Forget the calorie counting for one day....  

And while I'm eating and in heaven I would love to wear this beautiful bracelet made by "a FANCIFUL twist".

How about you?

Do you love cupcakes too?



Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK!

13 comments:

  1. The first image is truly stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me!
    DELICIOUS!!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Smiles~
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen toppers this cute! They have really come a long way with an ordinary cupcake these days, too bad I can't eat them lol..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I will be delighted to join you in the cupcate festivities of eating more than just one. I will take one lovely bracelet as well.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I'm ready to jump right into that ocean. Happy Pink Saturday! -Lola from Buddhatropolis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could MAKE cupcakes like those! yumm-mmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cupcakes, but never had any this fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness those are so adorable and that ribbon bracelet....one look and I knew it was a creation by Vanessa V. It just has her stamp all over it.

    Wishing you a beautiful pink weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, love, love cupcakes an NOW...I want one!!! Adorable toppers and delicious looking treats - hope you have a fun pink weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE AND ADORE that is how I feel about cupcakes....lmbo! Your all look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love cupcakes but never want to eat them as they are too pretty to spoil. I do make them for a market stall I have with my daughter. But these take the cake. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these are a true work of art.;) I bet delicious too, now I truly want me a cupcake.;)
    Thanks for your recent visit dear Sandy, glad to hear you are doing well. Have a lovely Monday,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, ooh! I want some of these pretty cupcakes, too.

    Thank you for participating in this very special Pink Saturday. I hope your visitors will come over to comment and help us to raise more money for the next Miracle Makeover.

    ReplyDelete