Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hot Kitchen Decor

Images Courtesy of Flickr

1. Vintage Red and White Heart Mug Made in Japan, 2. Thermoses at the Rose River Inn, 3. Holt-Howard cups, 4. It's About Time, 5. Tins, 6. Red Gingham Patriotic Floral Plates, 7. 14 juillet en cuisine, 8. Chai Love Mug Coziness!, 9. Red Teapot


I love a touch of RED in any kitchen.  

So enjoy these darling images I found on Flickr...some vintage... some modern, but all bold.


And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


6 comments:

  1. Growing up, my mom had a red and white kitchen. After a while it was hard to find things, now it is so popular. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    Pretty reds! and I'm a red girl so this post just calls out to me..
    I love your new throw you are crocheting for Christmas, its never to early to start. Just yesterday I was telling Gary I needed to start on my Mom and Dad's gifts for Christmas since I'm making them quilts.
    I really love your wall paper its so vintage and the colors really pop.
    I always enjoy my visits. Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have arranged all your kitchen reds very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great reds. Love the plates!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! It's hot decor all right! Love all that red!

    I’M FOND OF CERISE

    For red my affection is great,
    It’s puce and chartreuse that I hate.
    I’m fond of cerise,
    It makes a nice piece
    Of clothing that looks just first-rate.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Lost Red Spoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the great reds that you found this week Sandy, but my favorite is your afghans there on your sidebar! Isn't Flickr the best? I always go there when I'm looking for some inspiration. Thanks for featuring my patriotic plates!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete