Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Candy "Red" Land



Come with me through my Candy "Red" Land...

What a cheery bedroom...love the reds with the blue polka dot white bedspread.



A lovely red and white bag...beautiful red work embroidery!!!!



Cute as a red cherry craft room!

Source: None via Teacup Lane on Pinterest


I love all the stripes in red, blue and white!!!!



A stunning red and white quilt!



A red and white tile floor speaks to my HEART!



And finally a fantastic photo...a black background, white daisy and black and red lady bug!



And there are more REDs to enjoy with our host, Sue, at 

It's A Very Cherry World


for REDnesday!


5 comments:

  1. Love all of these reds Sandy, but that checkered floor is speaking to me too!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem will go nicely with your ladybug photo:

    DARLING, SCARLET LADYBUG

    Darling, scarlet ladybug,
    On the prowl for bugs and such,
    If I met you on the rug,
    I would not be frightened (much).


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Red Cactus Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy I love this little red bag I re pined it as I'm now just getting into Pinterest. I could take this idea and make some for gifts which would not have embroidery on them like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is a fantastic post. I love all the red images. That office is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful reds! I love redwork embroidery so that little bag just speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete