Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Colorful Quilt “Trinkets”

 


I quilted this colorful quilt about two years ago.

I can’t remember the name of the pattern.

I’ll have to look it up when I’m in my hobby room.

Update:  The name of the pattern is “Trinkets”.


I cut strips of all the different fabrics to make a variegated binding.


It was a kit I bought at a quilt shop.

I like the white background and fabrics.


I’m using it as a tablecloth on my dining room table.

I don’t have the wall space to hang quilts.

This one just fits the table.

  The table was my parents bought in 1961 and is solid maple.

It’s scratched from many moves from Ohio to Florida, then to Illinois and Pennsylvania and finally back to Ohio.

Many family dinners were around this table over the years.

So many memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment