Saturday, September 19, 2020

Camper Wall Hanging

Before our warm Fall days leave us I wanted to show you this cute little project.

It was a kit I purchased.

I love the fabrics I chose.



As many of my long term readers know,  my hubby and I were campers when we first married and then advanced to RVing.

We owned many different RVs over the years:

Pop up Camper truck, Sunline trailer, Chinook (a Class B van), Hitchhiker Discover America 5th wheel travel trailer and lastly a Pleasure Way (Class B van).

We traveled to Alaska in 2010 in our 5th wheel which is like having an apartment to live in.

We were on the road 105 days for that trip.

I liked all of our RVs but my favorite was the Pleasure Way van.

At just 21 feet it could park just about anywhere and it’s small size helped when looking at campgrounds sites.  It was so easy to keep clean and we learned to take just the essentials.

My hubby designed our new garage to hold the van with huge 10 foot garage doors and an extra long bay so we wouldn’t have to store it off site.

We never had a chance to take the van on a trip after we moved into our new home.

I reluctantly had to sell it.

Oh, how, my hubby loved to travel all over our great country.

And I loved being with him.  


 

1 comment:

  1. I remember lots of your trips especially to Disneyworld and the huge vehicle you took to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete