Saturday, February 14, 2015

❤️Happy Valentine's Day❤️

Valentines, Hearts and Love!

With our move coming up next month we have been very busy.  

My poor blog has been neglected.  

There just isn't enough hours in a day now to do it all but hopefully once we are moved and settled into our new home our routine will return to normal.  


I did managed to finish my last "Party with Patrick" project due at the end of February.  

It's an adorable Valentine Table Runner, "Love Is All Around" by designer Patrick Lose.  

I had fun choosing the fabric fat quarters with different Valentine themed prints.  


This runner had 12 machine embroidered appliquéd hearts to sew.  

I used a cute pink backed fabric I bought in an Alaska Quilt Shop several years ago for the binding.
  

The runner is so colorful in it's pinks and reds.  

I loved using two different white background cherry print fabrics in the design.  

It really made the red hearts pop out. 


I have started breaking down my sewing/craft room and packing all the stuff away.  

I have 7 large plastic bins of fabric and 8 of yarn.  

I was surprised I had more yarn bins than fabric. 

But then again I have been crocheting longer than machine embroidering.


I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

I did!

Hubby surprised me with three Valentine Pandora charms!

One charm is a heart with "I Love You" lettering and the other two charms have cute jeweled pink hearts all over them.  

Love Is All Around Our Home!
  

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh that man of yours is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is so thoughtful. Good luck with the packing.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, you must be so busy, missing you! How is the move going!

    ReplyDelete