Saturday, February 14, 2015

❤️Happy Valentine's Day❤️

Valentines, Hearts and Love!

With our move coming up next month we have been very busy.  

My poor blog has been neglected.  

There just isn't enough hours in a day now to do it all but hopefully once we are moved and settled into our new home our routine will return to normal.  


I did managed to finish my last "Party with Patrick" project due at the end of February.  

It's an adorable Valentine Table Runner, "Love Is All Around" by designer Patrick Lose.  

I had fun choosing the fabric fat quarters with different Valentine themed prints.  


This runner had 12 machine embroidered appliquéd hearts to sew.  

I used a cute pink backed fabric I bought in an Alaska Quilt Shop several years ago for the binding.
  

The runner is so colorful in it's pinks and reds.  

I loved using two different white background cherry print fabrics in the design.  

It really made the red hearts pop out. 


I have started breaking down my sewing/craft room and packing all the stuff away.  

I have 7 large plastic bins of fabric and 8 of yarn.  

I was surprised I had more yarn bins than fabric. 

But then again I have been crocheting longer than machine embroidering.


I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

I did!

Hubby surprised me with three Valentine Pandora charms!

One charm is a heart with "I Love You" lettering and the other two charms have cute jeweled pink hearts all over them.  

Love Is All Around Our Home!
  

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh that man of yours is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is so thoughtful. Good luck with the packing.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, you must be so busy, missing you! How is the move going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I love your crochet, it is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
    Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails