Second try coming along...
Blogged about (here)
I found it helps to use my markers to "mark" every five stitches for the flowers.
|Front - Two more rounds done correctly|
Marking the rounds helped but I also found out why my first one went wrong on the dark burgundy round. When I printed out the pattern our printer was running very low on color ink. I didn't realize that some of the text was in red ink rather than black. The red text didn't come through at all so I missed those stitches completely. That's corrected...now I'm cooking with gas.
|Back - with markers|
I'm pleased so far.
As this cushion grows I will probably run out of markers but hopefully by then I won't need them as much.
|I'm using left over yarn.|
Now to choose my next colors!
Please join me for:
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell FridayCourtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Wendy at The Shabby Nest for Frugal Friday
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday