Friday, June 8, 2018

Hand Embroidery Time

I know it’s been quite awhile since I posted.  
My life has changed dramatically and it’s too hard for me to talk about it now. 

 So, instead I will share with you some hand embroidery pieces.  

I never thought I would enjoy hand embroidery (mainly because I have a sewing/embroidery machine) but it is soothing to do in the evening while watching TV. 

 

This is a Bird Brain design before it is free motion quilted and with the binding.  

My cousin is my teacher and thanks to her my checked border was perfect.  

More will come later.  

Thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best Sandy, and sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embroidery! So glad you're back! Wishing you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. You made this so beautiful. I like your creativity. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this blog. Click here to learn and buy Single Seat Sofa Cover Couch Cover.
    And click here to learn about another brand Joryhenley .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog image is very beautiful and also in this article you did great work I like your design and you should keep this work.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Nice to see this new hand embroidary design. Please keep posting new design in 2020. I see you have posted your last design on 2018.
    background removal service"

    ReplyDelete