Sunday, June 26, 2011

Celebrating America!

Images Courtesy of Flickr
1. Pepsi!, 2. IMG_1667, 3. I'm Back!!, 4. Newton VFW, 5. Small Town America 9/11, 6. Pontiac, MI 2011, 7. Synergy, 8. Twin Towers, Stars and Stripes, 9. America 3


Celebrating America!


Next weekend is the 4th of July ~ Independence Day ~ here in The States.  

We plan to stay home, barbecue and just relax.  


One of my favorite TV shows is "Smallville" and I'm so sad that it's come to an end after a decade.  I think Tom Welling was great as Clark Kent.  We never got to see him in the suit either!  Darn!   I will never understand why he hasn't been grabbed up to play Superman on the big screen.  This show had fantastic special effects and a wonderful cast of characters too.  Well done!

Read Tom's article on leaving "Smallville" (here).

    Please join Mary at The Little Red House (here) for more Mosaic Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Hello there! LOve the photo mosaic. Wishing a great time!Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't have a TV I have never seen this but I can check it out on Netflix. I watched all the episodes from 1-5 of Bones on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your USA collage. Happy 4th July Weekend.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post, Sandy. June sure has gone quickly. Hard to be believed that July 4 is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that fancy background. You are all ready for the 4th. Very cute. You do make the best mosaic. What fun. Isn't it ture T.V. is just not the same any more. Now, our Blockbusters has closed too. Guess I better check in to NetFlixs like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and patriotic mosaic...I love this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something tells me you are more than ready for the 4th of July holiday Love your Flickr mosaic...great selection of shots. Hope you have a fine holiday. Genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your USA collage! Since my trip to the southwest of your country, you can find all this kind of collages in my house. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    I'm visiting from Mosaic Monday, nice patriotic tribute.

    ReplyDelete